|Empowerment Through Membership|
|CAREIF Real Estate Consumer Club has three (3) distinct groups, Achievers Union, the Group of Patriots and the Group of 144K. All members receive several major benefits:
- Empowerment through Real Estate: CAREIF RIC Members have the opportunity to take advantage and be educated about the various Real Estate opportunities that exist both locally and internationally to financially empower the member and his family.
- Lifetime membership in an ALL INCLUSIVE Real Estate Consumer Club (Limited offer)
- Part-Payment Plan available when upgrading to specific groups. Members have the ability to upgrade their membership to groups which will generate cash rebates payable to them for the rest of their lives. That’s like having a pension plan without making the payments or waiting on retirement.
- Wide and diverse inventory of E-experiences including books: CAREIF has embarked on a mission to increase the inventory of our e-books list which will greatly facilitate the exposure of a wide range of subject areas and information to our members.
- Discount Cards: CAREIF is working assiduously to introduce its discount cards to its RIC members. A wide range of businesses have been approached to partner with us on offering this discount card that will assist in significantly reducing the cost of various items to our members. Our members increased ability to save (actual cash in hand) will empower them to accomplish more with a possibility of increasing their Real Estate Portfolios.
- Sound Marketing support: Access to professional customer care agents who are equipped to efficiently handle all queries or matters. Our team is able to offer strong marketing support to members as they refer others.
- Publish yourself and earn: Our Sir and Lady Authors Competition creates the opportunity for members to express themselves through creative writing or music. Further, the competition allows for the authors and musicians to earn from royalties for those pieces selected for the Masters group.
- Have your own virtual business: RIC members benefit from increased inventory of virtual income generating products (no delivery or inventory costs) which now give unlimited earning powers. Members earning ability increase significantly by being a part of CAREIF’S Real Estate Consumer Club (RIC).
- Advertise through our window to the World: CAREIF RIC’s Market Place is a new and exciting way for all members to earn extra income by entering the local and global markets where they can sell from a pin to an anchor. Therefore members have their ‘own eBay’. Depending on the product of the member, he may opt to pay from sales rather than paying an upfront fee. So go ahead and list your antique, collectibles, services and so on.
- Wide range of income generating opportunities: As CAREIF increases it value-added products which directly benefit our members in its Real Estate Consumer Club, We are able to widen our target market. Therefore increased marketability means an increase in market shares (more prospects being attracted to the club) which will result in more commissions to be earned from referrals.
- USD $50 per successful referral to RIC Group 144K, (USD $112 per person for over 5 successful referrals per month). Read more…
- USD $50 per successful referral to RIC Group of Patriots. Read more…
- USD $50 per successful referral to RIC Achievers’ Union Group.
- 2% commission from each successful referral to Joint Venture Equity opportunity. Read more…
- 2% commission for each successful referral for sponsorship to the Education Fund . Read more…
- 2% commission for successful referral to the Debt Funding Programme. Read more…
- 1% commission from each successful Joint Venture opportunity. Read more…
- Earn royalties by publishing your own e-books and experiences. Read more…
- First preference: RIC members have the right of first refusal in all CAREIF’s developments. CAREIF’s development portfolio includes a number of proposed master planned residential and commercial projects across Jamaica.
- RIC members have Home Ownership possibilities in our various Home Ownership programmes.
- Home without Cash. RIC members who participate in specific Joint Venture Equity promotions can reserve a home built by CAREIF WITHOUT A DEPOSIT.
- Scholarships are offered to RIC members. These are assignable to family members.
- Giveaways and vacations - from time to time CAREIF will be raffling real estate holdings; members will have an opportunity to take part in the raffle and win big. Members can also win vacation and other prizes during these contests.
|CAREIF’s clients are able to enjoy a wide range of Real Estate related products and services. However, our RIC members are granted discounts on these services.|
Portfolio Development & Management – we develop and manage diversified real estate portfolios for our members that will generate sustained wealth for life.
Foreclosure Protection and Prevention – we develop strategies for members experiencing difficulties in making mortgage payments i.e. if an institution is threatening to take away the asset, we will intervene on your behalf and negotiate with the institution.
Property Listing Services – members with properties for rent, lease, sale or trade (swap) can list on our website FREE until January 2008.
Professional Listing Services – we list professional services that are industry related on our website and in our area franchise professional directories FREE. If your job is in real estate or is real estate related, you can list with us.
Franchise Ownership Programme – This is where persons can own a franchise of our Real Estate Consumer Club (RIC).
Credit Counselling and Repairs – this service offers you a fast and efficient repair /rebuilding of your credit rating with any company or institution local and international.
Act as a Trustee – we will act as trustees for your young one or yourself to ensure that your assigned assets are dispersed according to your wish.
Home Ownership – this benefit will see the member owning his or her own home in our development through first refusal. We will stand as guarantors for our members to access a mortgage to buy their own home.
Disaster Preparedness Programme – RIC will fund and or arrange to stand as a guarantor to a lending institution for the repairs or reconstruction of our members damaged home.
We will also repair the members damaged home then have the member billed. The member will enter into an agreement to repay to RIC the amount spent, over an extended period at a reasonable rate of interest. The loan could be repaid over a (30-45) year time period (Conditions apply).
This service attracts a one (1) time payment of US$1,000 and is applicable to residential properties only. (NB: This is not an insurance scheme only available to RIC Members who make a contribution to the Disaster Preparedness Fund. Primary residences only).
Construction Trustee Programme – We monitor and review construction jobs between home owners and contractors making sure that the contract is complete as contracted allowing contractor payment. Upon this satisfaction of the contract the Trustee bank will release the funds to the contractor from a special escrow account established at a local bank.
Contractor Listing – We list contractors on our website once they pass our quality control specifications.
|Proposed Future Programme|
|Bill Payment Services by mid 2008. This structure will allow members to have more time on their hands to improve their quality of life while reducing the cost of bill payments. This all adds up to more money in the pockets of our members.
Consumer Club - Discounts on regular household goods and services will be offered to our RIC Members.
MORE PRODUCTS MORE SERVICES MORE MONEY FOR ALL OUR MEMBERS.